Booking Terms for Masterclasses
- If you are unable to make the Masterclass booked, having paid, and you let us know 10 calendar days or more before, we will offer you an automatic booking on the next equivalent module later in the year or a full refund. A cancelation fee will be applied to all refunds.
- We will hold the price paid for your Masterclass, for up to 12 months.
- You may transfer your paid place providing you let us know in writing 48 hours before the Masterclass.
- Refunds after the 10 day prior date of the Masterclass, and where we cannot reasonably find a replacement, a 50% refund will be due.
- A VAT invoice will be issued for accounting purposes and you will be contacted for your billing address details.
- At the Masterclass you will be asked to provide feedback using a free App that we will ask you to download on the day. Wifi details will be provided. You may also be contacted after the event for your insights as we will be continually evolving the material to align with market needs.
- This may vary and be upgraded from time to time without notice.
- Should we need to change the venue for any reason you will be notified by email and contacted by phone before the event.
Cancellation / Date Change
- Where for unforeseen circumstances we need to reschedule a Masterclass. Every effort will be made to accommodate the diaries of those already booked for the new date OR a rebooking on the next cycle of the Masterclasses OR a full refund will be offered.
- Vouchers can only be used once and are subject to the terms as stated on the voucher.
- You will be given a set of the slides used during the Masterclass on attending the event. No slides can be sent either before or after the event.
- These will be issued after the third Masterclass in the series has been completed. This will be done automatically, using the Name of the Person who attended. Please allow 4 weeks for delivery post the third Masterclass.
- Neither AngelNews or Stakeholderz accepts any liability for independent decisions taken post each Masterclass or as a result of the Learning Centre material provided.